The Faculty of Law at UNSW Sydney is glad to offer the PhD Scholarship to support candidates with outstanding research potential in the Law of the Sea.
The main purpose of this bursary is to provide financial assistance to students who want to complete their PhD degree programme at the university in Australia.
With the help of this application , you can fund your PhD level education at University of New South Wales
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1949, the University of New South Wales is one of the world’s leading research and teaching universities. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs in various fields of study.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? UNSW provides financial helps for those students who needed it and help them in their studies. By joining this university, students will be able to demonstrate autonomy, expert judgment and responsibility as a practitioner and learner in the field of the law of the sea.
Application Deadline: September 8, 2020
- University or Organization: UNSW Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AUD 28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Law of the Sea
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an offer to commence a full-time PhD in the UNSW Faculty of Law in 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are suggested to enrol in a PhD degree program at the university. After being registered, applicants can complete the application form for this award. Please send completed applications via email to Dr Jenny Jarrett j.jarrett-at-unsw.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should also attach copies of ALL academic transcripts, including for programs started but not completed, relevant publications, a CV, and their research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: The interested students must have an undergraduate degree in Law or a related discipline at a 2i) honours level (or equivalent) or postgraduate qualification in Law or a related regulation with an average that equates to a Distinction average at UNSW (75%)
- Language Requirement: Participants need to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The UNSW Sydney will provide study fund (for 2020, this rate is AUD $28,092 p.a.), together with Faculty top-up (AUD $5,000 p.a.)