Outstanding students are invited to become a part of the President’s Admission Scholarship offered by the University of Calgary. The bursary is available for students from across the world for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is available for applicants who are going to enrol in the undergraduate coursework at the University of Calgary in Canada.
With the help of this application , you can fund your undergraduate level education at University of Calgary.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1966, the University of Calgary is a growing and modern institution based in Calgary, Canada. The university carries a mission to become one of Canada’s top research-intensive universities.
Why study at the University of Calgary? The university prepares candidates for their future careers through the key to employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence. Calgary is a great place to study and also a fun place to live in.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in numerous fields offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, you can receive the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The total value of the grant is $5,000. This amount will assist students to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.