If you are an International citizen and looking for a great opportunity to study in Norway, then You can apply for new doctoral scholarships offering by the Department of Finance at BI Norwegian Business School.
The Ph.D. educational award in Finance, purposing on developing doctoral students’ theoretical knowledge and methodological skills to become successful researchers in the area of finance.
User Review( votes)
In Europe, BI Norwegian Business School is one of the best business school. BI is also known for its customized programmes for both private and public sector. It is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence.
Why at this School? Being a leading provider of Business and Administrative education, BI has a unique tradition of finding new ways of teaching applicants. It helps their participants for maintaining a good career in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: Closed
You must have to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Applicants from any country are eligible to apply for this grant.
- They can be a part of the Ph.D. course in the field of finance.
- Also have completed a Master of Science degree with thesis work, a research masters/M. Phil degree, or a comparable degree relevant for the specialization in Finance with a grade point average of B or higher.
- MBA degree does not fulfill the eligibility of award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before applying for this award, you must have to take admission in the Ph.D. course at the School. After taking admission you can apply for the fund, Online.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal of interest in the program, curriculum vitae, minimum of two recommendation letter from tutors has to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A student must have a master’s or bachelor’s degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: The Participant has to show their English language ability by taking GMAT, GRE, IELTS or TOEFL test and must achieve 80% or above marks in it.
The educational award will currently pay NOK 467.500, annually which includes 25% of teaching assistant responsibilities.