The University of Newcastle is offering the PhD Scholarship in Medical Education for the academic session 2018-19. This award is open to domestic and international students.
The aim of the program is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle is committed to offering its educational programs to students from a broad range of backgrounds, cultures and languages.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD programme
- Award: $26,682
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities can apply for the scholarship.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of medical identity.
- Eligibility Criteria: This study program is open to domestic and international students.
How to Apply:
- In the disciplines of education, medical physics, nursing, social work, social sciences, and surgery have completed a minimum standard of professional experience as required by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on the recommendation of the School; An Australian honours degree with Class 1 or Class 2 Division
- For international students, a four-year bachelor degree including a significant research training component attained at a high standard is commonly considered equivalent to an Australian honours degree
- College Admission Requirement: Entrance Requirements: a four-year bachelor degree including a significant research training component.
- English Language Requirements: All applicants must meet the English Language Proficiency requirements of the Standard prior to their admission, by demonstrating completion of a recognized qualification.
Benefits: $26,682 p.a. (2017 rate, indexed in January each year), for 3.5 years.