To enable students to pursue a PhD degree program in Denmark, the University of Copenhagen is currently offering International PhD Scholarships in Clinical Psychology for outstanding candidates.
The fellowship’s objective is to support domestic and international students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the Department of Psychology for the academic year 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for overseas students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1479, the Institution of Copenhagen is the second-oldest university in Scandinavia, with four campuses, each with its own character and environment. The university has six faculties and approximately 100 departments and research institutes.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? At all levels, the UCPH provides world-class education and is committed to an international viewpoint. This university’s students will have access to excellent living and educational facilities.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Psychology
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,788.69 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Clinical Psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should have studied Psychology or a closely related subject at the undergraduate level. There is a preference for a student with a master’s degree through this is not strictly compulsory. Experience with quantitative methods is a requirement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Biology.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit documents in the following manner:
- Cover Letter detailing your motivation and background
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc/BA and MSc/MA)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications, documentation of English language qualifications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary range starts at DKK 27,788.69 per month + a 17,1 % contribution to the pension scheme.