If you are a high-calibre international student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Diplom BetriebswirtIn & Certificate Scholarships at WU Executive Academy.
The programme aims to support international students who will take part in the diploma and certificate programme.
The WU Executive Academy is the Vienna University of Business and Economics business school. It is one of the world’s largest corporate universities and provides several degree programmes.
Why study at the WU Executive Academy? This Academy offers you the tools and the latest information essential to address the problems of today’s world of business. Employers are recognized here with highly motivated, new thinking and worldwide business expertise.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: WU Executive Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma and certificate
- Award: Up to 25% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diplom BetriebswirtIn – Certificate Program in Business Management, Certificate program Marketing & Sales, Certificate program Tourism & Event Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
- Applicants must be undertaking a certificate and diploma programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the diploma and certificate program at the university. After being enrolled, please select the program and scholarship you are applying for through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide proof of salary must be provided upon request (payslip, income statement or confirmation from the company). If you have to cope with extraordinary financial burdens (care of a family member, medical expenses, etc.), submit a corresponding proof of this.
- Admission Requirements: Student must hold a previous degree certificate from a recognized institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English and German language.
WU Executive Academy will provide up to 25% of the tuition fee for students in Austria.