For encouraging outstanding students to pursue higher education in Australia, the University of New Castle is granting International PhD Positionsfor the academic session 2021-2022.
This study program is designed specifically for both domestic and international students who want to begin the PhD degree in Estimating the Topology of Low-Dimensional Data Using Deep Neural Networks at the university for four years.
Nice offer for international students to receive an award of $28,092 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, Newcastle University is recognised for its high-quality learning and teaching. There are over 180 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered by its five faculties.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? This university will help students improve their core values while also providing them with valuable skills and experience for their future careers. Newcastle also provides the best job opportunities by focusing on innovation and effects, resulting in a brighter future.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University: University of New Castle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Estimating the Topology of Low-Dimensional Data Using Deep Neural Networks
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission to the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Applicants must have satisfied all of the requirements for admission to the degree of Bachelor with Honours Class 1 or Honours Class II, Division 1 or any other degree approved for this purpose by the Assistant Dean (Research Training)
- Candidates with a background and interest in relevant areas of computing or mathematics and related disciplines will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the University. And, interested applicants should send an email expressing their interest on email ID: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: You must submit scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, then you have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Winners will receive the $28,092 per annum (2020 rate) indexed annually. For a PhD candidate, the living allowance scholarship is for 3.5 years and the tuition fee scholarship is for four years. Scholarships also include up to $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at single rate, for an international candidate.