Take the next step in your career by joining the International Entrance Scholarships at Parkland College in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open to overseas students who are going to enter the first year of full-time studies or skills training at Parkland College.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1973, Parkland College is a post-secondary educational institution in Saskatchewan, Canada. It offers adult basic education (ABE) and works essential skills training; college programming and university programming.
Why study at Parkland College? Parkland College provides high quality, learner-centred education and training as a foundation for lifelong success.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Parkland College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who are graduating high school and/or will be entering their first year of full-time studies in university or skills training (trades, health, business, technology, human services, etc.) at Parkland College in the fall are invited to apply for Entrance Scholarships. Students must meet the requirements specified for each award in order to be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Scan/attach all official secondary and post-secondary transcripts from your home country as well as from within Canada. A scanned copy of the documents is acceptable with your initial application, but original copies of your documents must be presented upon your arrival at Parkland College. All documents not in English must be accompanied by notarized translations.
- Scan/attach a copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Parkland College will provide the educational fund to all deserving students for the academic year 2021-2022.