The University of Newcastle is very pleased to announce its International PhD Scholarships in Health Economics Focusing on Healthcare Data Analytics of Virtual Health. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to all interested candidates, both international and home country nationals, who have the appropriate qualification and some experience in working with individual healthcare data. The applicants must have applied for a PhD programme at the University of Newcastle to be considered for the award of $28,854 per annum.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Newcastle (UON), informally known as Newcastle University, is a public university in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia and is a world-class university with a strong focus on student experience, excellence in teaching, and research.
Why choose to study at the University of Newcastle? The University of Newcastle is highly ranked at the 122ndin the QS World University Rankings 2023 and strives for excellence in research, innovation and education to create opportunity for its students, staff, and partners to shape a responsible future for business and society.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship opportunity will close on 16th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD in Health Economics Focusing on Healthcare Data Analytics of Virtual Health offered at the University of Newcastle.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have appropriate qualifications in economics, econometrics and data science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application for admission must be submitted via the online application portal of the university. To apply for the scholarship, interested applicants must email expressing their interest to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are must provide scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the PhD entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university. IELTS and other standardised test results are accepted.
The University of Newcastle will award the winning candidates a scholarship valued at $28,854 per annum (2022 rate) indexed annually for the duration of PhD study undertaken. The award also includes up to a $1,500 relocation allowance and Overseas Student Health Cover at a single rate for international candidates.