Macquarie University is currently looking for deserving international students to apply for its PhD Scholarships in High Dimensional Statistical Modelling for Complex Data programme in Australia.
The funding opportunity encourages students who want to undertake an MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle, a PhD degree programme in Computational and methodological breakthroughs.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently listed among the world’s top 2% of universities and among Australia’s top ten. It provides students from all around the world with a variety of degree-level programmes.
Why study at Macquarie University? This university offers a wide variety of degree programmes and courses in a variety of fields, as well as sophisticated facilities. Being a student at this university will provide you with the best opportunity of your life.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 28 February 2022.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle program
- Awards: $28,854 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Computational and methodological breakthroughs in high dimensional statistical modelling for complex data
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must record outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the online application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Macquarie University will provide an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The value and tenure of the scholarship is a “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum (in 2022, tax-exempt for up to 3 years – indexed annually).