Applicants are invited to apply for the STEM Scholarships offered by RMIT University. The funding program is designed for the academic session 2023/2024.
The award is available for dazzling students from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea, or Taiwan to study a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelor’s degree program at university in Australia.
Admirable opportunity for Japanese, Mongolian, South Korean and Taiwanese students.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a global research university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students and aims to provide the best academic skills to succeed in their chosen careers.
Why study at RMIT University? At RMIT, all overseas students are permitted to work part-time while enrolled in classes, helping them to defray living expenses. You’ll meet new people, learn about different cultures, and get new ideas, which will help you broaden your horizons.
Application Deadline: The application closes on 31 January 2023.
- University: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, advance diploma, associate or bachelors degree
- Award: AU$10,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Award can take in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree in Engineering, Health and Biomedical Sciences, and Science
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Be applying from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- Achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Enroll for semester 1, 2023 in a diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants are required to take admission in the diploma, advance diploma, undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the application form for the grant
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for your academic transcript – for programs or courses you tell them you have attempted or completed
- proof of completion for any programs or courses you tell them you have completed
- proof of relevant work experience if entered as part of your application
- Admission Requirements: Students must achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Claimants are required to meet the other admission requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide their results from one of these three options:
- an accepted English language proficiency test
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification
Students will get the amount of $15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.