The Department of Biology is looking for excellent worldwide candidates for its International PhD Positionsin Islet Physiology and Metabolism at the University of Copenhagen.
The purpose of the educational award is to support excellent students who want to undertake in the PhD School at the faculty of Science.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application program.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is the largest centre for education. It offers more than 200 academic study programmes in different fields, including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? Students will have the ability to advance their foreign careers as part of a world-class research team while studying at this university. There are a number of basic skills and abilities associated with a degree in sociology, but you can acquire broader transferable skills as well.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Islet Physiology and Metabolism
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants should hold an MSc degree in Science with good results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Copenhagen. After that, all applications must be submitted electronically by clicking apply now.
- Supporting Documents: All applications should include a Cover Letter, detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 331,125 (approx. €43,750) including annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum DKK 53,811). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.