With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Australia, the University of Sydney Business School is providing WNS Global Services PhD Scholarships. The program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of the educational award is to assist high-achieving students who want to undertake advanced research in business information systems at the University of Sydney.
This program will support the PhD education of talented international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney offers more than 100 major and minor programmes in Australia to integrate student interests across disciplines. With over 400 fields of study, its world-class faculty and schools have a lot to offer.
Why study at the University of Sydney? At Sydney, from a selection of technical, specialist, liberal studies, and combined and double degrees, they provide the opportunity to choose the best study choice. To enrich the student experience, it has over 200 clubs and societies.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University: University of Sydney
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $105,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Positionsin Business Information Systems
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All PhD candidates who apply to the Discipline of Business Information System will be considered; however, no scholarship offer will be sent until the applicant has an unconditional offer of admission.
- Applicants must be willing to undertake advanced research within the discipline of Business Information Systems at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Applicants must also hold an Honours degree (First Class or Second Class upper) or a Master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No separate application required.
- To be considered for the award, candidates must hold an unconditional offer of admission into the PhD Positionsin Business Information Systems course offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
- To accept your unconditional offer log onto the Sydney Student Portal.
- Supporting Documents: To complete the application online, you will need the following documents (can be submitted in MS Word, RTF or PDF formats): employment history/professional details (CV/resume), academic qualifications, a one-page statement of motivation, proof of English language proficiency, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, students will need to have completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum credit grade average is 65%).
- Language Requirement: international students required to have an English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent. Depending on your country of origin and educational background, the English language proficiency may vary please check here.
The University of Sydney Business School will provide an award amount in the manner:
- The support will provide a stipend allowance of $35,000 per annum (indexed on 1st January each year) for three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The scholarship can be extended for six months.
- The grant is for commencement in relevant research period in which it is offered and cannot be deferred or transferred to another area of research without prior approval.
- Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree before the commencement of the support will be deducted from the maximum duration of the Scholarship, excluding the potential extension period.