Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a PhD degree by applying for this PhD Scholarships in-Silico Simulation of Upper Extremity Biomechanics programme. The studentship is funded by the Queensland University of Technology.
The programme is open to international and domestic students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology.
Amazing chance for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a public research university that has been placed among the top 10 universities in Australia by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Through our research, instructional programmes, campus operations, and partnerships, we hope to address global concerns and attain sustainability. It depicts the transition to a low-carbon future.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? Work-integrated learning is provided at QUT to prepare students for real-world careers. Students who study at QUT have access to the top instructors, study with the most innovative technology and learning environments, and get a plethora of hands-on industrial experience to prepare them for the real world.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 30 January 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International or domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Silico Simulation of Upper Extremity Biomechanics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have undergraduate degree in biomechanics, mechanical engineering, or related discipline and first-class honours (H1) or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English, including meeting the QUT English language requirements (no exceptions can be made to the latter)
- This project requires a background in biomechanics, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or a related discipline. Experience in 3D computational modeling using FEA modeling approaches is highly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enlisted for the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission at the University. After that applicants also have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled for this programme applicants must need to check the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course. Get more information here.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to meet the English Language Requirements of the Queensland University of Technology.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide the following study expenses:
- A living allowance of $33,413 per annum (indexed rate) for three years
- The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs
- A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT
- A successful international student will be considered for a HDR tuition fee sponsorship, if successful in receiving the scholarship.