Loughborough University is delighted to announce the PhD international awards in Engineered Polymeric Micro and Nanoplastics. The award is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Currently, Loughborough University is ranked in the top 10 of all three national league tables. It has 20 academic departments and more than 100 groups, institutes and centres of study.
Why study at Loughborough University? The campus of this university has top-class facilities and is located in a gorgeous location. A variety of facilities are available for students, such as large lecture theatres, a library, well-equipped laboratories, a conference centre, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: Materials
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students (including EU)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in engineered polymeric micro and nanoplastics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students (including EU)
- Must have first-class honours, upper second-class honours and lower second-class honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online for the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have previous years degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Loughborough University will provide a tax-free stipend of £15,285 per annum for the studentship duration, plus tuition fees at the UK rate.