Researchers are invited by the Australian Catholic University to apply for the PhD Stipend Scholarship in the specialist research area Innovative methods of generating knowledge about sports supplements. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This opportunity has especially been established for researchers from all around the world who want to undertake research centered on generating knowledge regarding safe, legal, and effective supplement use in high-performance sports. The applicants must have impressive academic excellence and professional experience along with a First-Class Honours degree or Master’s degree by research/coursework in any of the fields of Computer Science. Candidates can expect to a stipend of A$34,863 and other benefits.
A fine chance for international applicants to complete PhD studies at Australian Catholic University.
User Review( votes)
The Australian Catholic University, a young university focused on embedding excellence, is a public university in Australia ranking between 251 and 300 by TimesHigher Education for the year 2021. It was established on the 1stof January in 1991.
Why choose to study at the Australian Catholic University? The Australian Catholic University is a prestigious institute that stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. ACU demonstrates a strong commitment to the pursuit of knowledge, the dignity of the human person, and the common good.
Application Deadline: Applications submitted after 11:59 pm (AEDT), Friday, 18th November 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: A$34,863
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and Australian national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PhD research study in Innovative methods of generating knowledge about sports supplements at the Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research (MMIHR) of Australian Catholic University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have professional experience, relevant training or research experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal. Candidates interested in winning the PhD stipend scholarship must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of your official academic transcript
- Your English proficiency test
- A copy of the personal information page of your passport (add a note if you don’t have this yet)
- A personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a First-Class Honours degree or Master’s degree by research/coursework in any of the fields of Computer Science.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have met the English language requirements of the university.
The Australian Catholic University will award the selected candidates the following benefits:
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) stipend scholarship of A$34,863 per annum (tax-free, indexed) for domestic candidates or an ACU Stipend Scholarship of A$34,863 (tax-free, indexed) for international candidates.
- A Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship; that is, a tuition fee waiver for three (3) years for domestic candidates or an ACU tuition fee waiver for three (3) years for international candidates.
- Single OSHC for international applicants.