Do you want to develop techniques to guarantee the correctness of future international business and trade? Then, you must apply for the PhD students Position in Formal Verification of Smart Contracts at the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2022-2023 in Sweden.
All students, international and national that have a relevant master qualification, preferably in the field of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar, are eligible to apply for this position. The students selected will be offered some concession on their studying costs.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centred solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research that is making an impact for a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022 is the last date to submit applications for this position.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All Swedish national and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral programme at the Department of Electrical Engineering at Chalmers can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be energetic, creative, independent and enthusiastic about research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants must complete the online application form for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of bachelor and master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results
- Personal Letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or in a related field, with a good foundation in programming.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognised English test is accepted.
The selected PhD candidates will be given full-time temporary employment, limited to a maximum of 5 years at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden which will encompass 20% departmental duties (typically teaching), 20% studies for credits towards your PhD, and 60% research.