The Department of Mechanics and Maritime Science at Chalmers University of Technology is offering PhD Student Position in Fluid Mechanics of Turbulent Clouds for the academic year 2023-2024.
The doctoral position is open to all international and Swedish national students who have to enroll in an International PhD degree at the university. Applicants are required to have a master’s level degree with verbal and written communication skills in English to be considered. Two PhD students will be appointed and offered full-time temporary employment for a period of 4.5 years of study.
Nice opportunity for international students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university focusing on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime and other management areas. It was established in 1829 in Gothenburg and is presently ranked 337th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a community aiming to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone, both individuals and society. It is well-equipped to face the great challenges that require collaborations across boundaries of many different kinds.
Application Deadline: Applications for this position will close on 16th January, 2023.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a PhD student position in fluid mechanics of turbulent clouds at the Department of Mechanics and Maritime Science at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates interested to apply for this PhD position must submit an online application form for the same. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Letter
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc in Mechanical Eng., Naval/Maritime Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics Engineering, Aeronautics, or any corresponding MSc with at least 240 higher education credits.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit TOEFL test results or equivalent to prove language proficiency.
The Chalmers University of Technology will appoint the selected candidates for the PhD position with full-time temporary employment for a period of 4.5 years.