High-achieving international students planning to undertake their higher studies in Australia are invited by the University of Tasmania to participate in its Dean of Business and Economics MBA Merit International Scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is open to international students from selective countries who are enrolling in the 37O1 Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program. The applicants must be identified as international students commencing studies in September 2023 to be considered. The scholarship will be awarded in the from of a 50% tuition fee reduction.
Apply at the University of Tasmania and get a 50% discount on tuition fees in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1890, the University of Tasmania is a public research university primarily located in Tasmania, Australia. It is Australia’s fourth oldest university which is, in current times, recognized globally and is ranked 273rd in Best Global Universities and 293rd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania values the creation, expansion, and dissemination of knowledge, and the promotion of continual learning and has therefore dedicated all its commitment to taking up sustainable forms of production and consumption. It overall unlocks and develops potential, fosters talent, and contributes to the life and work of its students, staff, alumni, and the wider society.
Application Deadline: The applications for the MBA Programme are open.
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at the University of Tasmania can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as International Students.
- The applicants must commence the first year of their program in Semester 1, 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit an international student application. All applicants will be considered, no separate scholarship application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts, language proficiency proof, and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the 37O1 MBA program at UTAS.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE –58
The University of Tasmania will award the selected winners for this scholarship a 50% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the 37O1 MBA course.