The Chalmers University of Technology is seeking high-performing aspirants to participate in the International PhD Student Positions in Information-theoretic Generalization Bounds in Sweden. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship programme is open to students from all around the world who want to pursue a PhD degree at the university. The student position is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Worthy offer for international students to complete your degree in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university with a research and educational emphasis on technology, the natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to produce and disseminate knowledge, abilities, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The goal of Chalmers University of Technology is to create and disseminate knowledge, abilities, and solutions that are advantageous to everyone. Chalmers teaches its pupils how to think for themselves and use engineering principles to solve problems in the future.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 16 August 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Electrical Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Information-theoretic Generalization Bounds offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have (or be close to obtain) a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits. You should have a strong background in mathematics and machine learning and high grades in the core courses within these two subjects. Knowledge of information theory is meritorious.
- The ideal candidates for this position have a strong interest in pursuing theoretical research, are curious, creative, and independent, are able to present their ideas and findings effectively, and like to work in a collaborative international environment.