Don‡t miss this opportunity to participate in the Performance-based international awards offered by the University of Innsbruck in Austria. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
A valuable program for international students in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The University of Innsbruck offers more than just academic theory. Students from all disciplines learn from scientists who are right in the middle of the research process. This provides students with first-hand knowledge and allows them to actively participate in research within lectures, their own thesis or in research projects.
Why study at the University of Innsbruck? Students from all disciplines learn from scientists who are right in the middle of the research process. This provides students with first-hand knowledge and gives them the opportunity to actively participate in research – within lectures, their own thesis or in research projects.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted via the students‡ platform LFU: online within the following period: 05th September 2022 – 07th October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Innsbruck
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
- Award: Not specified
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Austria
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Austrian citizens and citizens from EEA are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, Master and PhD degree in the following fields: Faculty of Architecture, Faculty of Business and Management, Faculty of Educational Science, Faculty of Biology, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy, Faculty of Geo- and Atmospheric Sciences, Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics, School of Social and Political Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Sport Science, Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Catholic Theology Faculty, Faculty of Language, Literature and Culture, Faculty of Philosophy and History, Faculty of Law, and Faculty of Teacher Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have a grade point average no lower than 2.0 for the examinations, courses and written pieces of work they submit for the performance scholarship.
- The grade point average is calculated based on the individual grades. Overall grades are not used to calculate the grade point average.
- Applicants must fulfil all general conditions to apply for a performance scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits in the year prior to the application being made. The number of semester hours/ECTS-Credits required differs and is set out in the special requirements of each faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be registered as a graduate or postgraduate or PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, aspirants can apply through (application form) for the award. Applications must be submitted via the students‡ platform LFU: online
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for a letter of invitation, a statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers need to hold the certificates of academic ranks with a PhD, appropriate teaching experience and relevant expertise.
- Language Requirement: All teaching will be in English, and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.
The successful scholar will receive tuition fees during their study for the academic session 2022/2023.