The Department of Classics and Ancient History is seeking motivated, hard-working, bright students who wish to apply for the International PhD Studentship at the University of Exeter.
The educational award is activated for students from all around the world who have a plan to take part in PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
Beneficial offer for international students to get a tuition fee in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter offers study opportunities at undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why at the University of Exeter? While studying at this university, students will get world-class facilities and small enough to nurture a community based on the pursuit of academic excellence. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £25,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK/EU and International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research degree program in Classics and Ancient History
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a good first degree (at least 2.1, or international equivalent) in Classics and Ancient History or a related discipline, and have obtained, or are currently working towards, a Masters degree at Merit level, or international equivalent, in Classics and Ancient History or a related discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. For being enrolled, they can apply through the application portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this doctoral award, you must complete an online web form where you must submit some personal details and upload a full CV, research proposal, transcripts, details of two referees and, if relevant, proof of your English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language then you will also need to satisfy our English language entry requirements.
The university will provide the total value of the award and teaching remuneration will be c. £25,000 per annum.