The University of Southampton is granting the PhD Studentship in Emerging Reconfigurable Electronics for the academic session 2020/2021.
This scholarship aims to investigate emerging memory technologies for enabling novel reconfigurable or evolvable architectures.
Nice offer for students from across the world to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England and gained university status in 1952. It has a wonderful learning environment with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience.
Why study at the University of Southampton? At this university, students regularly get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the finest researchers in the world. They will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £18,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Local and Overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Emerging Reconfigurable Electronics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have MEng/MSc (or equivalent, or near completion) with first-class honours or distinction in Engineering, Physics, or a closely related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. No formal application for the opportunity s is required from the candidate.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a resume, transcript, letter of recommendation, two academic references, degree certificate/s and degree transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: EU/Overseas applicants should achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 with at least 6.0 in each competency.
The scholars will receive support for their tuition fees, a bursary to cover living expenses (£18,000 tax-free per annum for up to 3.5 years) and a Research Training Support Grant for research consumables and conference attendance.