Students from the USA are invited to apply for the Jesse White Jr Scholarship funded by the University of Sussex. The bursary is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is available to support students who want to apply for the MA in International Relations at the University of Sussex.
Amazing offer for US students to get an award amount of $5,000 in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1961, the University of Sussex is a public research university located in Sussex, England. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Sussex? At this university, the participants will get a variety of bachelor, master or PhD degree program. It has the best teachers and researchers for guiding students in the best ways possible.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study in International Relations MA.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- They have accepted an offer of a place on International Relations MA, to start in September
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked for copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the master‡s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be sufficiently fluent in English to be accepted on to your course.
The University of Sussex will provide an award amount of $5,000 to the successful candidates for masters study.