Teesside University is now accepting applications for International PhD Studentships for Fintech Lending Risk Analysis in Banking Services to all deserving students for the academic year 2022/2023.
This excellent education opportunity is designed for the strong UK, EU, and International applicants for undertaking their PhD education at Teesside University.
Wonderful opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Teesside University will be a leading university with a global reputation for academic quality, providing an exceptional student and learning experience based on research, enterprise, and the professions.
Why study at Teesside University? For students to learn properly, TU provides the greatest teaching quality and a quiet environment. They will have many opportunities to develop their talent and communication abilities, as well as their personalities, here.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 28, 2022
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for a PhD degree for Fintech lending risk analysis in banking services
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold or expect to obtain a good honours degree (2:1 or above) in a relevant discipline. A master’s level qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential, as well as a demonstrable understanding of the research area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this award, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, students will need to complete a further application form and specify the relevant title for each application to a topic or project.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a CV, certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum entry requirements for a research degree at Teesside University are a UK upper second-class honours degree (2:1) or higher or an approved overseas equivalent in a related subject.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should have or expect to gain a minimum grade of 6.5 in the IELTS English language test. If you don’t meet this minimum entry requirement, you can take one of our pre-sessional courses, as long as you IELTS level is at least 4.0. Funded studentships may also have specific entry requirements.
The educational opportunity will cover all tuition fees for the period of a full-time PhD Registration of up to four years. Successful applicants who are eligible will be able to access the UK Doctoral Loan scheme to support with living costs.