Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Leeds is giving an opportunity to apply for the Head of School Masters International Scholarships. These awards are available to talented students worldwide.
The funding programme encourages aspirants who will commence a master’s degree in the School of Design for the academic session 2022/2023.
Get financial assistance for a master’s degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1997, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions that consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It is committed to recruiting the brightest and best students, regardless of background, from around the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leeds? At this university, students will develop strong academic and research skills. It maintains the highest level of control over the learning options available to students. It offers the widest selection of courses, the most up-to-date campus amenities, a vibrant and multicultural environment, and well-trained faculty.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Design
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 6 (1 from each Undergraduate programme)
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Taught postgraduate study in the School of Design Head of School Masters.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must normally hold a First Degree at an undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the ‘best of the best (eg, successful applicants are likely to be in the top 5% of their BA cohort). Applicants should be in their final year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission to a master’s degree programme at the University of Leeds. After getting enrolled, candidates can apply by download the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To reserve your seat in a master program at the university, you should have at least a UK 2.1 bachelor’s degree or relevant in English or a closely related subject.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you will have to provide evidence of your proficiency by achieving an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent.
The University of Leeds will provide an award amount of £3,000 partial fee-waiver to the successful candidates.