Applications are being accepted from outstanding aspirants for the International PhD Studentships in Better Bubblers in the UK. The study programme is organized by the University of Leicester for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational award is open to both UK and International applicants who wish to pursue a PhD degree at the School of Engineering.
Nice opportunity for international applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1921, the University of Leicester has received five-star ratings for the calibre of its instruction for the previous thirteen years. It is a renowned university dedicated to global excellence, ground-breaking research, and excellent, motivating instruction.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leicester? Here, students must have the highest chances to achieve additional funding sources. The university offers an excellent atmosphere for education and academic growth encompassing the sciences, and technology.
Application Deadline: 20th September 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual stipend+ tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the School of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
- An MSc in Medical Statistics or Epidemiology or related subject is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will complete the application for this funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Annual stipend at UKRI rates