Birmingham City University is now accepting applications for its School of Computing and Digital Technology Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in the UK.
The educational award encourages highly talented students who wish to study a PhD degree programme at the School of Computing and Digital Technology for the academic session 2023-2024.
Get financial assistance through this fully funded scholarship funded by Birmingham City University in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, Birmingham City University is a well-known university in the United Kingdom’s heartland that provides a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has a well-earned reputation for offering top-notch, student-centered instruction in a formal, welcoming environment.
Why study at Birmingham City University? The university offers instruction through its eight faculties, two major research institutes, and other centres and institutes. Students can find a variety of career options for their desired field here.
Application Deadline: For Home Applicants (including Pre-Settled and EU Settled): Monday 31st October 2022 for a February 2023 start and International Applicants: 1st October 2022 for a February 2023 start.
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: School of Computing and Digital Technology
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program at the School of Computing and Digital Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized.
- Candidates must enrolled in a PhD degree at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in PhD degree programme at Birmingham City University. After that, they will need to complete an online application form and submit it directly to the university, along with scans of the following documents. Students can also apply through a country representative.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, please complete the project proposal form,?ensuring that you quote the project reference where you will be required to upload your proposal in place of a personal statement as a pdf document.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Birmingham City University will provide a 36-month fully funded PhD Studentship, in-line with the Research Council values, which comprises a tax-free stipend paid monthly (£16,062 for 2022-2023) per year and a Full-Time Home Fee Scholarship (£4,596 for 2022-2023) for up to 3 years, subject to you making satisfactory progression within your PhD research.