Start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Leicester is accepting applications for its International PhD Studentships in Cardiovascular Sciences for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding programme is designed to support promising candidates interested in studying for a PhD degree at the university. The studentships are available to both students from the UK and overseas.
Get fund for your PhD studies through this wonderful program in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1921, the University of Leicester has been rewarded with five-star ratings for teaching quality over the past thirteen years. It is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high-quality, inspirational teaching.
Why would you like to study at the University of Leicester? The university offers various pathways for career advancement and professional development for the students. Leicester provides innovative and practical courses over a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 13 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Cardiovascular Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Research fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in the School of Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, please include: a CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend at UKRI rates (£16,062 per year for 2022/3 entry)
- UK Tuition fee waiver.
- International students must be able to demonstrate that they can fund the difference between UK and International fees for the duration of their study. The difference in fees payable is £16,404 per year of study.