International talented candidates are invited to apply for a full-time PhD (via MPhil) Studentship funded by the School of Justice. The award is open to international students for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship is tenable for three years and will cover the cost of tuition fees at UK rates together with a maintenance grant (£15,609 per the year 2021/22 rates) for eligible applicants.
Nice offer for international applicants to get a PhD opportunity in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1828, the University of Central Lancashire was founded in 1828 and granted its university status in 1992, located in the city of Preston, Lancashire, England. UCLan enrolls students from over 100 countries and has partnerships with 125 international institutions located across the world.
Why study at the University of Central Lancashire? Students are supported and given additional supervision by the institution, both academically and administratively, to ensure that they complete their chosen degree successfully. This permits students to work full-time while pursuing their education.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 7 January 2022.
- University: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: School of Justice
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD (via MPhil) will be awarded in Criminal Justice and Policing
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the Candidates should have (or expect to hold) a UK Bachelor of Science degree at 2:1 or above in a related area (or equivalent qualification), or a Masters level qualification (e.g. MSc or MA).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to take admission in doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants require an English Language level of UKVI IELTs 6.5 (no sub-score below 6.0) or equivalent qualification.
The studentship will cover the cost of tuition fees at UK rates together with a maintenance grant (£15,609 per the year 2021/22 rates) for eligible applicants.