The School of Law is looking for deserving students to apply for its full-tuition Masters International Scholarships program in the UK. There are up to two awards open for the academic year 2023-2024.
The purpose of the studentship is to provide financial support for students from around the world who wish to study one of their LLM courses.
Full tuition School of Law Masters International Scholarships in UK
Great offer for overseas students, they will get full tuition fees for master’s study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, the University of Warwick is the world’s best university in the United Kingdom. It provides a variety of programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, in a variety of fields.
Why study at the University of Warwick? While attending the university, you can take advantage of campus facilities and student services such as career advising, free counseling, and health services at the University of Warwick. 2,400 skilled and experienced lecturers at the institution assist students in gaining information.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required materials by 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University Warwick
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all applicants. There is no geographical restriction.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree program in the School of Law
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected for this application, then make sure you meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must be taking admission to a master’s degree to study one of their LLM courses.
- Applicants must be from home or overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational opportunity, aspirants must take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Warwick. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this funding award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All entrants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a required field.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, you can provide the IELTS certificate to prove your English proficiency.
The sponsorship program will provide full tuition-fee scholarships for high-achieving students.