Are you ready to take your education to the next level? Apply for the International Postdoctoral and PhD Positions in Environmental Systems Analysis at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The purpose of the position is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral or PhD degree program for the session 2022/2023.
Great offer for overseas students to get a good salary package.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: October 24, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral and PhD degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral or PhD position in Environmental Systems Analysis
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree in science or engineering equivalent to one from a Swedish university, corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in a relevant field.
- To qualify as a postdoctoral researcher, you must have a relevant PhD degree in science or engineering. Relevant fields for all positions include Industrial Ecology, Environmental Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral and PhD studies.