The University of Gothenburg is inviting researchers and students from across the world to apply for the International Postdoctoral Fellow Position in Spatio-temporal Dynamics of Antimicrobial Resistance in Animals for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applicants must have achieved a doctoral degree in a relevant field of study to be considered. The selected candidate can expect to be appointed to the position with employment benefits for up to 2 years.
A fine program for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Gothenburg University presently ranked 146th in Best Global Universities and 185th in QS World University Rankings 2023, is a Swedish university in Gothenburg founded in 1891. It is an institution of world-class internationally prominent education and research.
Why should you study at Gothenburg University? The Gothenburg University aims to be a university that understands and assumes responsibility for the development of society while helping to build a sustainable world. GU is helping in building a sustainable world and is striving to educate democratic community citizens with respect for fundamental values such as human rights.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2023 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All international and Swedish national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral fellow position in Spatiotemporal dynamics of antimicrobial resistance in animals at the University of Gothenburg can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a background in infectious disease modeling, population biology, applied mathematics or game theory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications for this postdoctoral position can be submitted by logging in on the university portal. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter giving a brief description of previous research experience
- A CV including a list of publications
- Proof of completed PhD
- Contact details of two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a doctoral degree, a doctoral degree in art or a foreign equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have oral and written fluency in English.
The University of Gothenburg will appoint the selected candidate at the postdoctoral fellow position in Spatiotemporal dynamics of antimicrobial resistance in animals with full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years.