If you want to become a part of research in new sustainable photovoltaics and energy technologies, then the International Postdoctoral Position in Advanced ThinFilms for High Performance and Scalable Photovoltaics at the University of Southern Denmark may be for you! Applications can be submitted for the academic year 2023-2024.
The candidates who want to apply for this postdoctoral position are required to hold a PhD level degree in the desired relevant subject, great English communication skills, collaboration skills, and experience in Roll-to-Roll coating technology, and more. The selected candidate can expect to be employment by SDU and receive a salary in accordance with the role.
A valuable offer to get financial support for postdoctoral study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998 through a merger involving Odense University, the Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering, and South Jutland University Centre, the University of Southern Denmark is a university driven by its ambition to promote talents and research achievements that develop society to its success. It ranks 261st in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University of Southern Denmark wants to emerge as a responsible international higher education institution that engages in tip-quality education and research, sustainable and knowledge-based societal development, and become a coherent organization and an attractive place of work and study.
Application Deadline: The application pathway for this opportunity will close on 31st January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Postdoc positions in Advanced thin films for high-performance and scalable photovoltaics at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience with thin films fabrication and characterization, Roll-to-Roll coating technology, light management for photovoltaics, thin film organic, perovskite and/or, metal oxide solar cells, optical and electrical modelling and photovoltaics device physics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can submit an application for this opportunity via the online application portal of the university. All candidates who apply and are deemed eligible will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A motivation letter stating specific interest
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Verified copies of official Certificates/Diplomas (BSc, MSc and PhD)
- List of publications with most relevant publications highlighted
- Up to three names and emails of researchers
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD degree in material science, physics, chemistry, electrical engineering, and similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have a very good capability of communicating scientific results in English, both orally and in writing.
The University of Southern Denmark will provide the selected candidate with an employment position with a satisfactory salary in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.