The Chalmers University of Technology is pleased to announce the International Postdoctoral Fellowships in Immunomodulating Polymeric Nanoparticles for the academic year 2022-2023.
The purpose of the position is to help both domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral degree program at the university.
Nice offer for overseas students to complete their postdoctoral study in Sweden
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology has 13 departments and well-known organizational culture. It has eight Areas of Advanced and six national centres of excellence in crucial fields like as materials, mathematical modeling, environmental research, and vehicle protection.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Immunomodulating Polymeric Nanoparticles.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have a doctoral degree in Chemical Synthesis Polymer chemistry, Organic synthesis, or similar. A background in pharmaceutical sciences or small molecule synthesis is also meritorious, including conventional chemical and nanoparticle characterization techniques (NMR, GPC/SEC, DLS, SEM and TEM).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The scholars will receive a handsome salary package at the Chalmers University of Technology.