Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the University of Copenhagen is granting the International Postdoctoral Position for the academic year 2021/2022.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a PhD degree in Comparative Genomics of the Phyllosphere Microbiome
Nice offer for domestic and international students to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s second-oldest higher education institution. It offers over 200 academic programmes in a number of disciplines, including health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? The university provides an excellent learning and living atmosphere for its students, as well as strict codes of conduct. Students will be able to learn in various ways, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online study.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Plant and Environmental Science (PLEN)
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Up to DKK 437,435
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD program in Comparative Genomics of the Phyllosphere Microbiome
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must have a PhD or similar qualifications within computational biology, microbiology, genomic analysis, comparative genomics, network analysis, or other relevant research fields. Experience in programming in bash/Unix, R or Python is strongly desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of up to 3 particularly relevant papers
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437,435, including an annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74,801). Negotiation for a salary supplement is possible.