Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for International Student Scholarships offered by North Dakota State University in the United States.
The educational opportunity is available for international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at NDSU. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
North Dakota State University is a public land-grant research and one of the largest universities in the state of North Dakota. NDSU has 94 undergraduate majors, 146 undergraduate degree programmes, five undergraduate certificate programmes, 84 undergraduate minors, 87 master’s degree programmes, and 52 doctoral degree programmes to choose from.
Why study at North Dakota State University? NDSU provides online courses, online academic websites, and technology-enhanced classrooms to help students learn more effectively.
Application Deadline: July 1
- University: North Dakota State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must complete and submit the application for admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit supporting documents in the following manner:
- The transcript (statement of marks) and degrees must bear the original stamp/seal and signature of the school official responsible for issuing such records (such as the Registrar or Controller of Examinations) for that institution.
- Only degrees received from colleges and universities recognized by the Ministry of Education of a foreign country or regional/global accreditation bodies are accepted.
- Transcripts (statement of marks) from non-U.S. institutions must be in the country’s official language in which they were earned. English language translations are also required. We will accept literal (not interpretive) English translations from any qualified translator, and the translations must be sent in addition to (not in lieu of) the official academic record.
- Admission Requirements: It is recommended that applicants have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.75 or higher (4.0 scale).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The North Dakota State University will provide award amount in the following manner:
- 5 – 4.0 U.S. cGPA equivalent: $12,000 ($1,500/semester)
- 0 – 3.49 U.S. cGPA equivalent: $8,000 ($1,000/semester)