Copenhagen Business School is inviting applications for the International Postdoctoral Position in Critical Diversity and Social Entrepreneurship. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The funding assists motivated students who want to undertake a postdoctoral degree program focusing on Critical Diversity and Social Entrepreneurship.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is regarded as one of Denmark’s most prestigious business schools. It has over 20,000 students and 2,000 staff and offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why study at Copenhagen Business School? Aspirants can get a range of services and programs at CBS to demonstrate their abilities in different fields. Their professors will make sure that the nominee does well and retains a great personality in the chosen field.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree program in Core research areas of the Department of Management, Politics, and Philosophy are organized into different research groups: Politics; Business History: Philosophy; Management & Entrepreneurship; and Law. Faculty within these groups have research backgrounds in political science, sociology, philosophy, history, anthropology, law, theology, aesthetics, design and innovation, tourism and leisure management, cultural economics, leadership and strategy, pedagogic study, and other areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must hold a PhD or the equivalent.
- They must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply online through the electronic recruitment system.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a project description, copies of the publications marked with Only publications written in English (or another specified principal language, according to research tradition) or one of the Scandinavian languages will be taken into consideration), information indicating experience in research management, industry co-operation and international co-operation, documentation of relevant, significant, original research at an international level, transcript(s) and a full CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Copenhagen Business School will provide a salary to the successful candidates for the academic year 2021/2022.