The University of Copenhagen is seeking high-calibre aspirants to participate in the International Postdoctoral Position for the academic session 2021-2022.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-time postdoctoral degree in Politics of Climate and Sustainability (Asia).
Nice offer for talented international students to get financial support for PhD study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution in Denmark for higher education. It offers a study program for more than 200 scholars in various fields, including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? Students will have various ways to learn while studying at this university, from programs taught on campus to part-time online studies.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2021
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: DKK 34,654.76 (EUR 4,919.83) per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Position in Politics of Climate and Sustainability (Asia)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Obtained a PhD degree in political science, international relations or a cognate discipline
- Substantial expertise in a specific Asian country or countries
- Track record of academic publications with well-regarded journals and publishers
- A research plan related to the politics of climate and sustainability in Asia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Cover letter explaining your motives for applying
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (master and bachelor)
- Two sample publications or conference papers
- A 2-page research proposal outlining the project you would carry out under the auspices of the postdoctoral fellowship, and the expected deliverables in terms of publications and grant applications (Submit the document in Adobe PDF or Word format under the section other relevant material)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a salary range at DKK 34,654.76 (EUR 4,919.83) per month + a 17.1 % contribution to the pension scheme. It is possible to negotiate salary supplements on an annual basis.