To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Southern Denmark is offering International Postdoctoral Position in Embodied Cognition and Reading. The studentship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study award is available for highly motivated international students to apply for a 1.5 year PhD program at the University of Southern Denmark.
Great offer for students.
User Review( votes)
As specified in the university vision, the ultimate aim of the University of Southern Denmark’s quality enhancement system is to promote and encourage the continuous improvement of our educations.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? Students at SDU have a fantastic opportunity to develop their studies and learn new skills. International students interested in preparing for a career in Denmark after their studies will enrol in SDU’s Career in Denmark program.
Application Deadline: 14 May 2021
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Total Devotion – Passions and Plots in Radical Religion in the Ancient World
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment by the application deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding opportunity, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Information on previous teaching experience, please attach as a Teaching portfolio
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Up to 3 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf file.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should be independent, possess good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate efficiently in English both orally and in writing (as the language of the dissertation will preferably be English).
The University of Southern Denmark will provide a good salary package to the winning candidates for the academic year 2021/2022. The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the Protocol on PhD Research Fellow signed by the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).