Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in Australia? Then go ahead and become a part of the Korean Studies Association of South East Asia Scholarships at the UNSW Canberra.
This scholarship will be provided to students of KoSASA member universities to support cooperation in research and education. All domestic and international students who are a part of KoSASA are eligible for this scholarship.
Amazing chance for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
UNSW Canberra is a member of the prestigious Group of Eight – a coalition of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities ranking 44th in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. It aims to improve and transform lives through excellence in research, outstanding education, and a commitment to advancing a just society.
Why study at UNSW Canberra? UNSW Canberra has an international reputation for providing exceptional education and leading research. They shape the global leaders of tomorrow. They have an internationally recognized academic framework establish by working closely with organizations from the private and public sectors to give the students real-world experience. They have small batches of classes, making the faculty and students easily accessible to each other.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: UNSW Canberra
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: A$35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South East Asian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: South East Asia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be either Master’s graduates of the KoSASA member universities, or faculty and staff members of the KoSASA member universities with an appropriate Master’s degree.
- The applicant must be eligible to receive an Australian International Student Visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal after registering with them.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the documents required by the university as per their guidelines.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet all UNSW Canberra admissions entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet our English language requirements.
UNSW Canberra will provide the selected students with a stipend of A$35,000 per annum under the Korean Studies Association of South East Asia scholarships.