The University of Gothenburg is pleased to announce the International Postdoctoral Position in Health Economics at its Department of Economics for the academic year 2023-2024.
The postdoctoral position can be applied for by all international as well as Swedish national students who have achieved a PhD in a relevant field of study. The applicants must also have excellent English writing and speaking skills, some experience of empirical analysis with respect to the research areas in question, and a good understanding of Swedish health care and Swedish administrative records to be considered.
A fine program for international candidates.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1891, the University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second-largest city, Gothenburg. The university is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities ranking 185th in QS World University Rankings 2023. It is also one of the largest universities in the Nordic countries.
Why choose to study at the University of Gothenburg? The University of Gothenburg is a university for the world. The university’s vision and ambition are to be an international higher education and research institution that assumes responsibility for the development of society while helping to build a sustainable world. The university aims at producing quality work to attain even greater success through its work.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 15th February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
- Department: Department of Economics
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Employment
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Postdoctoral in Health Economics at the Department of Economics at the University of Gothenburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have some experience of empirical analysis related to the research areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal to apply for admission. All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resumé/CV and personal details
- Educational certificates and/or diplomas
- A declaration of intent on a maximum of two pages in which the applicant explains how he/she intends to work if he/she is offered the position
- Research activities, with a brief written account of the applicant’s own academic research activities
- One relevant and recently produced paper (job market paper)
- Up to two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to [email protected]by the referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a PhD in economics, health economics, or in a similar field covering analysis and interpretation of health care data.
- Language Requirement:The students must have mastered English in speech and in writing.
The candidates selected by the University of Gothenburg will be provided employment at the Department of Economics for 2 years.