The Department of Management at Aarhus University is looking for hard-working and bright students who wish to apply for the International Postdoctoral Position.
The study program is available for all new international and domestic students commencing a postdoctoral in Hyperfarm Research Project. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Amazing opportunity for worldwide students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1928, the University of Aarhus is the second-largest public university in Denmark. It offers over 1000 discipline-wide bachelors, master’s, doctoral, and research programs.
Why would you like to study at Aarhus University? The university is committed to educating students in order to meet society’s challenges and needs. Students have access to the career center here, which will assist them to start their career.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree will be awarded in Hyperfarm Research Project
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a PhD relevant to the academic areas of the Department of Management and the MAPP Center, preferably within consumer behaviour, marketing, and sustainability transition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To gain this award, aspirants must take admission to a PhD degree program at AU. After that, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae. You are encouraged to declare any periods of leave without research activity, including, for example, maternity leave, since your research activities are assessed in relation to your actual research time
- Education (diploma for master’s, PhD and possibly higher doctoral degree)
- List of publications
- Teaching portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a salary to the successful candidates for postdoctoral studies.