The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Nanyang Technological University is offering Latin America Scholarships in Singapore.
Amazing opportunity to get benefited in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) was established in 1981, and it is a university in Singapore. It provides high-quality engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, social sciences, etc.
Why study at Nanyang Technological University? This university is a great science and technology-based global university, nurturing leaders in diverse disciplines through research and broad education. Here an excellent educational environment for international students will be provided.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: Tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Latin American students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Latin America.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration Degree programme at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year’s graduation degree with an excellent academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, all interested candidates must take admission to an MBA degree at the Nanyang Technological University.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the MBA degree programme, Applicants must check the required documents at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
Nanyang Technological University will provide tuition fees as an award to all the eligible Latin American students.