Make the first move with the Postdoctoral Position in Immunology to reach your higher education goals. Aarhus University is providing a position for international students wishing to study in Denmark.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented aspirants who are going to enroll in a postdoctoral degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Aarhus University was established in 1928 and is the second-largest university and public university in Denmark. It offers over 1000 discipline-wide bachelors, master’s, doctoral, and research programs.
Why study at Aarhus University? The university is committed to training students to meet the problems and needs of society. Here students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career.
Application Deadline: October 22, 2020
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Position in Immunology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have solid analytical thinking, creativity, and a visual publication record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Motivated application
- Curriculum Vitae
- A list of publications
- A teaching portfolio. We refer to Guideline on the use of teaching portfolios
- A maximum of five of the publications of greatest relevance to the job may be submitted
- References/recommendations can be uploaded separately in the e-recruitment system
- Template for the applicant – postdoctoral must be completed and uploaded under Extra documents
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
The Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates. Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.