Applications are being accepted from the outstanding students to become a part of the Bupa International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2021/2022.
There are three awards available to international on-campus students commencing their undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at USQ and health cover to international students through their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
Amazing opportunity for worldwide students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Southern Queensland University was founded in 1967. It offers different programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. It is a small, medium-sized university offering course in law, health, engineering, technology, and many other fields.
Why study at the University of Southern Queensland? While studying at USQ, students will enjoy an education that will prepare for success. They will understand and take advantage of teachers and lecturers from professionals working at the forefront of their fields.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an international on-campus student
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 USQ study units completed and credited towards their current program as at the release of results for Semester 2 2020
- Be continuing their studies at USQ in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework program in Semester 1 2021.
- Be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the bursary, candidates must complete an International Application Form and submit your admission application through a USQ Scholarships Online Application Management System.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a personal statement and provide evidence of academic achievement.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have achieved at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 5.0 to retain the program.
- Language Requirement: A good command of the English language is required to study in Australia. You will need to be able to produce an assessment in English to a satisfactory standard.
Benefits: Each bursary will have a maximum value of $500 to be paid in Semester 1.