Broaden your horizons by becoming a part of this International Postdoctoral Position in Life Cycle Analysis launched by the Chalmers University of Technology.
The program is open for both domestic and international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. The award is designed for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great offer overseas students to get a good salary package for postdoctoral study.
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university with a focus on technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other business-related research and education. It aims to produce and disseminate knowledge, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone and is ranked 342nd in the world’s best universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a world-renowned research centre dedicated to ensuring a more sustainable future. Chalmers teaches its students to think for themselves and to apply engineering principles to new situations. The university has created a completely unstructured environment in order to promote an open atmosphere and close communication between students and professors.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postdoctoral position in Life cycle analysis on chemical looping combustion of bark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You should have a PhD in a subject relevant for the project content. The degree should generally not be older than three years. It is important that you have some knowledge of and experience in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and techno-economic assessment, preferably coupled to industrial energy processes.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English are required. Experience of energy conversion plants, thermal energy conversion processes, biomass energy applications, industrial environments are meritorious.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to select a field of study and apply by clicking ‘apply’ at the bottom of that vacancy page. The applicants are required to apply with a reference number of the position desired to be considered for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The successful applicants will get a good salary package position at the Chalmers University of Technology.