The Chalmers University of Technology is inviting students to apply for the Postdoctoral Position in Life Cycle Optimisation of Existing Buildings based on AI. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
The scholarship award is available for all nationalities of students who want to get study in the postdoctoral degree program at the university.
Nice offer for overseas students to complete their postdoctoral study in Sweden
User Review( votes)
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university centred solely on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime and other management areas. Ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities, it aims to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global institute of research which is making an impact for a sustainable future. At Chalmers, students learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Swedish national students and other international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postdoctoral position in the life cycle optimisation of existing buildings based on AI at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have previous experiences with Life Cycle Assessment and energy simulation of buildings is essential.
- The position requires oral and written communication skills in English. Communication skills in Swedish are also meritorious.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students that are interested to apply for this position are first required to submit an admission application via the university admissions portal and then make an application for the position online
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Admission Requirements: The students are needed to have a PhD in architecture, engineering, computer science, or other fields relevant to the description of the project.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment at Chalmers for up to 2 years.