Boost your qualifications and stand out from the crowd with a PhD qualification from the University of Sydney with the help of the Executive Dean PhD Stipend Scholarships in Public Health. The awards will be given for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme is open to not just domestic but also international applicants that have relevant skills and qualification. The award will consist of a stipend worth $35,000 yearly for a maximum of 3.5 years.
Fantastic program for Australian and international students for a research degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranking 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. It believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at University of Sydney? University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world to be a leader in education, research, student experience and graduate employability.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Local and international students are eligible to take this application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research study in Public Health
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students have an unconditional offer of admission or being currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the School of Public Health within the Faculty of Medicine and Health at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must be proficient in using statistical packages, commercial or open source GIS package.
- The applicants must have at least intermediate-level skills using python.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to log in to the official online portal of the university and complete their admission application. All students that have applied and meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two referee report
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or equivalent in a relevant field or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The University of Sydney will provide the selected candidates $35,000 per annum up to 3.5 years of study.