Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the International Postdoctoral Position in Machine Learning for Data from Political Science. This funding position is offered by the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2021/2022.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related fields. It is ranked 342nd in Best Global Universities for its efforts to develop and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? In a number of departments, Chalmers offers a variety of postgraduate and graduate degree programmes. It also offers students a diverse range of career options as well as numerous excellent job opportunities.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Machine Learning for Data from Political Science
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in the mechanical properties of engineering metals.
- A Master‡s degree primarily in Organic Chemistry, or Materials Chemistry.
- High motivation, and an analytical and problem-solving personality, and strong interest or previous experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Excellent team-working and communication skills.
- Good English communication skills, both orally as well as written.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for the progress and quality of the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as: Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master‡s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades, and other certificates, eg. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a good salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.